15 May 2009

I was travelling by bus yesterday and was watching TVmobile as the TVM Quotes were flashing. Some were rather inspirational, however one of which caught my eyes. It says, "To be happy, be happy".
I do believe so. If you want to be something in life, you got to be it to achieve it. There are some who mimic, some who redefine and some just simply give up after so much tries. It can be tiring, annoying and frustrating to keep trying, yet not seeing results.
For example, I thought myself to be a loner before. Although I didn't really change much, however I embrace loneliness as a friend. I thought it was cool, fun and good. However, after reflecting and leaving that part of me behind, I realise how little memories I had with my friends and families.
When I entered Poly, I met two buddies... It was a 360 degree change in me, when I thought myself to be a friendly and approachable person. So I tried being a friend... to instill friendliness in me, I got to be a friend first... or at the very least to have friends. I was glad it changed for the better.
Slowly but surely, a lot of things changes in me during Poly... to be more cheerful, to laugh more, to smile more, to enjoy life, to have the company of friends... although we didn't do any major things together, however we do treasure each others' presence everyday.
Well, graduation is over... lives are starting to change again... I wonder when will be the time when we meet again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home