03 January 2009

The New Year has come and passed... I guess it's time to stop thinking about the past already. Why so? The reflections, the remembrance of the past events in 2008 should have been done before 31 December 2008 (2359.59hrs) ... It's time to step up and move forward into 2009 with a zest and energy to achieve and fulfill dreams that you always want to do so.

As things are starting to get packed again, have we ever stopped and thought to ourselves, if we should continue doing some matters, or should be move on to another area of life? I don't know. Wolf asked me once to name 10 roles I played in my life. I was pondering hard about it. However, he listed it down for me as easily as remembering the name you were given from birth.

1. To be a son to your father
2. To be a student to the school (whichever school you belongs to eh!)
3. To be a citizen in your country (whichever country you belongs to!)
4. To be a boyfriend to your girlfriend
5. To be a brother to your siblings
6. To be a faithful follower in your faith (whichever faith you believe in)
7. To be a scout in the Scouting movement
8. To be a leader to your boys/ girls/ men/ women...
9. To be a friend to your friends and strangers (remember the 3rd Scout Law?!)
10. To be a MAN!

So may seem so insignificance in your life now, however when you think about it... there's really a lot more to just being who you are. A man without responsibilities, wouldn't have a purpose in life. It works both ways.

Marlinne did this weird quiz... She said she is a molester... erm I guess I have to agree with her. Haha coz' when I did the quiz I got the same result as her. I think most of us would actually be seeking the personal touch and physical touch to feel rather than to receive 'earthly' gifts from out partners.

Here's my results:

I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

My Primary Love Language is Physical Touch

My Detailed Results:
Physical Touch: 10
Quality Time: 9
Acts of Service: 5
Words of Affirmation: 5
Receiving Gifts: 1

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book

Well... I'm looking forward for an exciting year for me and my surrounding family, friends, brothers and sisters in 2009.

Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home