26 January 2009

Gooood Morning... and Happy Chinese New Year to All.

Wondering why I'm up so late? Well, I just can't sleep off somehow.

Well... attachment is coming to an end.... school is coming to an end... and many things are going to start soon after that. What does my future holds? Where does my path leads to? These are very familiar questions we tend to ask ourselves whenever we reach a turning point in our lives...

Which is greater... destiny or fate?

A definition of destiny: implies something foreordained and often suggests a great or noble course or end

A definition of fate: implies an inevitable and usually an adverse outcome

Some people say that your fate is in your hands... while your destiny cannot be changed. Is it true? Are we all destine for something greater than our fate? Or is our fate bring us to where we are destine to be?

So many life visionaries and wise men have come to pass, and yet no true meaning of either one has been found. Does that mean that it doesn't exist at all, except in the minds of the humans?

Well... I believe that the decisions we made today, will lead us to what will happen in the future. Ever wonder if you can go back time to prevent Issac Newton from getting hit by that apple? Will we know what is gravity or Newtons Law? Perhaps, preventing Hitler from starting the war, will the World be a better place? Who knows?

Embrace the future and uncertainty... it maybe difficult to trust something that you are unsure of, however believe you can make it happen and that there is nothing impossible unless you say so.

As to this coming CNY, I can feel the difference in my life, whereby relationships are going to get better and 'repaired'. Family first, that's what PM Lee said. I truly agree... In times like this, what is a better way to strengthen the family first as compared to going solo? Blood is thicker than water, the saying goes. Unity is strength.

In any event, there is a cause and effect. Perhaps, this recession is an event to wake us up on the lack of moral values, family relationship, friendship that we have forgo as the economy is growing strong, then. So why not take this chance to amend broken relationship and strengthen growing relationship?

I would like to take the people who have been my pillars of life. Without you all, I wouldn't be who I am now. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home