05 December 2008

Naruto, Bleach, animations and cartoons... most people would comment, why so childish to view all these? Others, would just kept on talking as if there is not end to it... for me, I just like it.

Some may ask why? Take for an example, Naruto Shippuuden episode 86 - 87... it speaks about revenge, plot and more fighting with determination and wits. However, what captured my attention was the word "Will of Fire" used to demonstrate the "Will" of the person who loves and care so much for his or her brothers and sisters within the circle.

I thought of my scouts... why not, we inculcate the "Will of White Stag"? How so?

The "Will of White Stag" belongs to those, regardless of appointment holders or not, who demonstrate true brotherhood among each other in the unit. To guide one another, to protect one another and to care for one another.

How about the "Will of Tampines"? Whereby, scouts from each unit demonstrate the above actions towards each other. Wouldn't this be an exciting sight to see one day?

It's gonna be a new year again... time just passes so fast... I wonder how the next generation of leaders will be like in each unit in Tampines District!

Well, back to my life... I don't think I will have any Christmas or new year list (perhaps, I should)... or any new year resolutions. There isn't any point for me, I guess. Some humans would like to have fame, some would like to have money, some would like to have fun, others would like to have something precious to themselves... for me, I would like to be happy. I don't know how, but in whatever things that I do, I'll do my best to be happy.

Hopefully, this will also influence others to be happy too! Singapore or more like the World is lacking people who are happy and who are smiling with their hearts out. Most people just fake it to not seem to be the odd one out.

As you enter the mud pool, I mentioned that as you walked alone, you may not know what lies ahead, especially in the murky water... there maybe dangers, there maybe pit holes, however whatever there is, there is bound to be uncertainty. You can feel your way around, you can walk blindly, you can walk with confidence or you can walk happily. It's your choice, your journey in life.

Are you ready?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home