28 December 2008

Christmas Day had come and went... New Year Day is just a few days ahead.

As the year comes to an end again, people will be coming up with their new year resolution, that most wouldn't keep up with... and others will be preparing for the countdown and stuff.

So when we think about what happen to our lives in Year 2008? What will the things that come into your mind? So of the questions I asked myself was:

1. Have I done my part for the different areas in my life?
2. Have I been a good scout, a good son, a good student, a good brother (of maybe sister to some) or have I been a good boyfriend to Marlinne?
3. Have I completed the things I set out to do along the way?
4. Have I caused any trouble to anyone who I should apologise to?

So many questions to reflection and think about... however, will it make any difference in Year 2009?

Well, how's everyone's Christmas Day Celebration? I guess the season of giving and taking was not really affected by the economy turnout, right? I pray not!

Saturday (27 December 2008), I have a combination of events on-going for the whole day. Here's a little timeline of what had happen.

0700 hrs - woke up ... why so early?!

0830 - 1230 hrs - working (attachement)

1300 - 1500 hrs - with Marlinne

1500 - 1930 hrs - at my Great Uncle Thomas's place having a combine family celebration feast out

1930 - 2200 hrs - at Marlinne's Aunty's place having a combine family celebration feast out

I guess I really ate alot that day. I meant I do eat alot (that explains the nations forming into one now on my tummy), however due to the season's delicacy and mood to eat-out... I guess I just ate and ate.

I would like to thank some people for Year 2008:

Marlinne:
Thank you for your love, care and concern towards me. I truly appreciate the things that you have done for me and the patience you have with my unpredictable nonsense and lame jokes. I will try not to make too much cold-jokes, or else you might freeze to death when you are with me. Thank you for the presents too! And I do pray that the road ahead us, will be longer.

White Stag Scout Troop:
Thank you Leader's Council, Scouts and Ventures in the troop. Without you guys around, I wouldn't be around too. I pray that in Year 2009, the troop will be even stronger and steady. Lets not forget the brotherhood we have with each other. And it's live by the motto: FIGHT WITH HONOUR, WIN WITH PRIDE.

SandS Rover Crew:
Thank you Steady Wolf, Gentle Deer, Hairy Crab, Wisdom Keeper, Wombat, Raging Bat and Caring Cottontail for being in the crew as well as guiding me and teaching me about life experinces through the Rovering way. I pray that this crew and bond between us will continue to grow stronger and stronger as the day passes by.

Benjamin and Hong Ming:
Thank you for the time spent and getting to know each other during Poly life. I guess without you two buddies, I couldn't survive and enjoy my Poly time well. I guess the term is coming to an end, we should go out and meet-up some time, perhaps with the girls as well.

Meis and Jies:
Mei QY, Mei Snow, Mei Yan ni, Amanda Jie, Joyce Jie, Dino Jie, Sze Jia Sista, Yana Jie, Min Ru Jie, Janessa Jie... thank you for being my support in my life. Sounds like some oxygen tank, but well, without you ladies, I wouldn't know what is brotherly and sisterly love especially since Secondary School times. Thank you!

Kiddies in the District:
Thank you for being kiddies... haha just kidding. Thank you for inspiring me in Scouting and making Scouting in the District a more enjoyable experience. I hope more will join the Kiddies Club. Haha

I believe that in Year 2009... things will be much better in terms of many aspects in our lives. :)

I Believe - My Sassy Girl... one of my favourite Korean movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXbwzPDL_MU

Makes you wonder why the girl ran away from the dinner table right? Here is it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRNgGWpzmp4

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home