27 May 2008

Two days of power packed of birthdays and anniversary. Let's see...

26th of May 2008:
Happy Birthday to Ms Pei Shi and Wolf
And the most important day for the White Stag Scout Unit!! Happy Anniversary.

27th of May 2008:
Happy Birthday to Crab, Mr Gerald and Ms Yu Yi...

It's sometimes so cool to find someone that shares the same birthday as you... provided the person isn't someone that you dislike.

Anyway, the reason that I'm up so early was due to the E-chat for my treasury module imposed by my lecturer. It's E-learning week thus there isn't any school (physically). And the ultimate problem I'm having now is ... preparation for my common test and quiz. Talking about scoring well for this semester so that I can be at the safe zone of about 3.5 and above GPA average... seems so far and distance. Let's just pray that God will save me as he always does.

Guess what... during my 'N' and 'O' level days, I guess it was the time when I spoke to God almost daily. It's like a buddy to talk with, whenever I faces a problem, be it in studies or relationship. I will just talk to him, wait for him to give a sign and move in with that sign. However, these days, it seems that I've lost touch in it. Well, it's never too late to get back again. :)

Anyway, those who are interested in knowing how to use Bloomberg program more efficiently, there is a free seminar or workshop to guide you in the short-cuts and the basic functions of the program. However, it's not heavily advertise... thus the only way to sign up for the course is via the Bloomberg station, located in some polytechnics and workplaces. It's really interesting to see big shots around.

Take for an example, I was there yesterday for the Technical Analysis Workshop to understand the meaning of graphs and how to see the highs and lows of the graph to determine the time to buy or sell shares. Just before I got into the building with my buddy. A man and his bodyguards walked into the building before us. It's like 3 steps away from us. I was wondering, maybe he is the director or what. However, when I entered the room and saw the news... he was there on 'live' footage from the media room. The President of East Timor, Mr Jose Ramos-Horta. My jaw dropped immediately. How rare is it to see a President of another country walking so near you. I know it's not like President Bush or anything... however, it's seem a rare occurrence.

Ok, I think that I'm going to start a revamp on my blog soon. When I have time, that's for sure. To include several items such as:

1. Places to visit
2. Eat-outs you can't miss

3. Seminars and Workshops
4. Upcoming events... and maybe more.

Well... if you have any ideal place to visit, just pop by the tag station to state the location and reason. No hanky panky places eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home