19 May 2008

Today is customer service combo day. Seriously, experiencing face to face customers at one end and virtual customers on the other. What a day!

Okay, finally, I've been put into a team under a supervisor, whom was nicked 'The Witch'. Well, she's ain't bad as they said. However, she's equally fierce and pressurizing to work for. NPCC lady v.s. Scout boy! Fight!

I think I'm addicted to Subway and Carl's Jr. Man... think of fast-food and these two came into my mind instead of KFC and McDonald's. Weird though, as McDonald's and KFC are larger franchise as compared to Subway and Carl's Jr. Ever wonder, that if McDonald's didn't succeed in the past, will there be a favourite eat-out place among people around the World. This excludes the McPork found in Japan and Thailand. Weird! Soon there maybe McGoat, McDeer and McCrocs. Ewww

Okay, I'm starting this new thing on my blog. My schedule for the week. To serve as a reminder for myself as well as those who wants to book me in advance. Let's see:

Monday:
C.C. - 9 am to 5 pm
F & C - 7 pm to 9 pm

Tuesday:
Collecting Helmet from Ah Ming's GF
Meeting DPCC team members (Siglap)

Wednesday:
2B Practical 1 - 4:25 pm to 6:05 pm (Wish me Luck)
Opening personal bank account

Thursday:
Presentation of WISP
HQ - preparation for District Council
F & C - 5 pm to 10 pm

Friday:
District Council - 7 pm to 8:30 pm

Saturday:
SYF Meeting??
Hillsongs Concert at Max P. (Can't wait for it!!)

Sunday:
Rest Day/ Family Day

Yeap, yeap... next week's schedule should be out soon... another packed week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home