14 May 2008

The time has began for the projects to start rolling as well as assignments to be due. Haha, I can sense a heavy storm ahead... need to gear myself well to fight it.

Natural disasters occurring one after another. First in Myanmar, then in China. I wonder is it an Act of God, or is it just the World deteriorating due to environmental and human factors. It's scary to think that we are studying hard in our comfort zone, whereby others are fighting for their lives trying to recover what they have lost. I wonder, one day, if Singapore were to experience such a disaster, will the young generation be prepared to live each day without the daily comfort? Would we recover ourselves as quickly as possible?

I'm glad she found someone that can take care of her. Well, like what I tell my mei mei(s) and jie jie(s) about, if the person was to hurt them, I would hunt them down. I would never want to see my sisters being hurt or upset as much as possible. I don't know why, but I just don't like it.

Anyway, life has been rather routine for these few days, thus there isn't much happenings going on. It's just that I've been eating a lot... the largest eat-out for the week was at Hanabi Japanese Restaurant. The restaurant was having a buffet for about $30++ per pax, sashimi is included as well as udon and don. The guys and me, waited till 6pm (starting time) and ended our eat-out at 930pm. So, we practically ate and ate till about 930pm. Worth the time spent, worth the money spent.

I'm thinking, what's next on my list of places to visit and eat-out again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home