20 May 2008

Just watched this interesting movie, "St-Trinians" (2007). Well, at first glance, I thought it was very off and weird. However, continued watching it and realised, it was quite an entertaining show actually. It's all about girls (1) and it's got all types such as emo, goth, geeks, nerds and stuff. It was about this group of girls, doing the wackiest things to keep the school going. It just reminds me of a cat-fight.

Anyway, I guess it's the weather and my body overloading again Been having nose bleeding for the past 2 days. It's heavy flow of blood, from my nose. Argh, it sucks as it affects my breathing and it chokes my throat sometimes. Let it be healed...

It's been a frustrating day... more things to do, more bad news to come. I'm quite judgemental actually. Once I do not like a particular person, it will take me a seriously long time to accept him or her. This is especially so for people who gets on my nerves... some people... I'm learning though, to control and that first impression doesn't always counts.

This is her last week working at F&C... after-which, there isn't anyone for me to talk with, play with, bully at... It's sad seeing her go, however, it's also the best for her life.Sticking around at one place too long and doing things routinely, will get the person sick of the job sometimes. Life needs to be filled with varieties... and fun, loving people. I wonder, what's next?

My suicide partner... really suicidal and a tough-nut. So determined and driven that she could forfeit her rest to complete her tutorials to ensure that her group has something proper to present in class. Yeap, knowing that she needs lots of rest from the whole day out. Sorry, for not picking up your calls when you're in trouble and that I can't be there to help you at that moment.

I do have to apologised to several people actually. I guess it's the time of the year where my temper will be going over the top soon. Seriously, I'm kinda sick and tired of NATO and stuff. It's not to make things difficult by stirring up trouble. But more like allowing you guys to realise that it takes much commitment and action plan to get things going, rather than announcing something big and in the end, no one is willing to do it and commit the time to go for it. What's the point of announcing it and making a big point about the event?

Not being petty here, but maybe we can zoom back to 2007 beginning... bag-pack trip around Malaysia for a week. We talked about it once. When the time arrived, no one did anything, including myself.

2008 beginning, BT Hill... big talks, confirmation done. Then, gone. Not prepared? Our motto instead, "Be Prepared".

2008 Mid, bag-pack trip to Malaysia and Thailand... if we're serious about it... let's save up, buy the things, plan the route, get the documents done. And off we go. to havoc or to enjoy, whatever it is... To get out of the city and school...

Seriously, after next year... I'll seriously slow down. Down to the point that when I find out the purpose of me in scouting again... then shall I return back to scouting. It defeats the purpose of coming back to scouting For The Unit... and not knowing how to really assist the Unit to it's maximum potential. Argh... frustrating.

Yeap, seriously, hack Nationals. For the Unit and For the brothers and sister in the District. We are the best, just screw the rest!! ST-Trinians Chant!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home