11 May 2008

It's weird sometimes when people looked for you for advise and speak you speak to people about what should be done and how you should follow your heart and take that bold step forward, and when it comes around for you to be in the situation... you walked the same path as most of them. Feared and whatever advice given before seems so foreign and unknown.

You told me to F-ing go after the girl I like now... you told me to stop thinking and just go ahead even if the uncertainty of approval or rejection is present. Yet, in your blog, you shown that you didn't even tried to take that step and as usual held on the strong-will and silly front to the boy you love so much that he breaks your heart. Haha, I wonder, did I have that effect on you before? It doesn't matter now nor anymore. What matters more is you doing what you say. What's with the ego in the relationship? No ego, no hiding of truth that's what a relationship is about right? I know what you are thinking now... chances are you will be cursing and swearing at me asking to keep my mouth shut even though I do not know the entire situation. Well, I'll keep my mouth shut and stand by the side... but I'll be there when you need me. Buddy.

The dates are getting closer, yet there isn't any reply... I guess the extra ticket, I'll just ask my beloved mei mei to pass it to her. Sh*t, it sucks.

I guess sometimes in life, when you want to help or assist someone you care for and love for, people will take the extra effort and mile to go about doing things. Take for example, if any of my God-sister is in need, be it financial or emotional, I would try my best to be there for them. To let them know that there is someone they can turn to and listen to them.

For me, I prefer to keep things to myself, be it secret of others, personal secrets, sorrows, problems. But things I would like to share about are smiles, happy memories and experience. I hope to be a person that is poor on the outside but rich on the inside. :)

Today is Mother's day... Happy Mother's day to all Mums out there. It's a blessing to have a Mum and at the same time to have a child. The reciprocal love is incomparable to the love shared between lovers. Yeap, I pray my Dad will settle someday with a woman that is worthy to be with him for the rest of his days. It doesn't matter if I dislike the woman a not, as long as he is happy and enjoy his life with her accompany... that will allow me to rest assure of matters.

For me... hmm marrying seems so near yet so far. Seeing friends getting married and stuff... makes me fearful of the uncertainties ahead. So many marriage failure, so many family problems, so many financial problems, so many short-lived love relationship... how can I trust that the next one will be the last one? I can only trust that God has arrange my life for me.

Troublesome troublesome troublesome... why not live life happily and simply rather than to complicate it with thoughts of uncertainty and guessing? Haix

After each project, the memories of the hard work and effort put in by everyone, regardless the amount... can be so sweet. Just for those moments, I would do my best for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home