01 May 2008

It' official... I'm attached!

Yeap, attached to a feeling of feverish-ism and runny nose. I guess that my life span had just shorten by a feel more centimeters. It sucks to feel sick at such a time or all the time.

Another unexpected day during work. I guess sometimes 'hitting' someone accidentally, has it's good points too. I do not mean to punch or hit someone literally. Well, I was trying to squeeze through chairs of people, who are not overly big in size, yet sit as though they need lots of spaces. My butt accidentally 'brushed' across a lady's back and I was so erm... embarrass about it. I, immediately, turned to apologise quite a few times. After which, she asked for my name. I thought that she wanted to complain to my manager of the incident. However, she told me that she wanted to write me a compliment. I was quite skeptical about it, as I thought that she wanted to write a complain instead. So I though, well hack it and just gave her my server name card.

After which, I continued working till my manager called me. I was feeling... damn, there goes... I'm gonna get nagged by her. However, she showed me, my name card saying: "He has a cheerful smile during his service to us. Keep up the good work." ... At that moment, my jaw dropped. I thought, did I ever service that table? I don't think so... I guess, at that moment she saw me smiling, maybe the times when I am either laughing at someone, or after teasing a friend at the workplace. Whatever it is, she's the first to say that I had a cheerful smile. I always thought I smile terribly.

Anyway the second one, was the biggest embarrassment of the night. I was trying to maneuver my arm to place the food down. However, when I tilt my body to the left and arm swing to back, it hit a customer on his head. I felt that, and I thought, this is bad. He's going to blow up... well, I thought he would as he had that don't pissed me off now kinda look. I apologised again many times, this time round. In the end, he smiled at me and teased me about treating him a drink for that blow on his head. I was ready to say okay... as long as it doesn't leads to any other complaints or blow-ups. However, he was just kidding and continued his dinner happily. It was a close-call to me... phew.

Ok enough of the workplace for now...

Time is going to get faster and faster from next week onwards as major activities of my life is going to get started again. Got to work less, study moderately and scouting more. Haha, it's weird though.

A friend asked me what's so special about scouting. I thought about it. I said, it's nothing special. It's just an enjoyment in learning ... I meant two-way learning. Reason being two-way learning, as you learned from the the seniors and juniors at the same time. Many will asked... how do you learn from juniors, who have less experienced and knowledge?

My take is that, despite the lack of experienced and knowledge, they do not lack creative thinking and weird ideas, that may seem more effective compared to traditional methods. Seriously! Ask the kiddies, how they inspired me!!

Currently as I'm typing, my suicide date is reading too. Haha, she's so free!! Woah!

Hillsongs concert is set. Tickets brought, time and location settled. Just need to wait for that beautiful twin reply if she is going a now. If she's not going, I would have to ... I don't know. I pray really (x 999) that she will come for it. :)

Ok then... time to plug in more tissues into my nose to prevent any leakage. I hope I'm not losing brain juices from my nose... Argh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home