04 May 2008

I remember the slogan that my god-sisters and I lived by, during our secondary school days. A simple slogan to make our days as well as to remind ourselves that we are there to support each other.

" You happy, I Happy... You sad, I sad..."

Generally, it means to me that through thick and thin, we shall go through it together. No one is being left behind. That's what family is meant to me. No one is left behind.

An example, that female monkey... she's one of the closest younger sister I have. Although I do worry about her sometimes, however, she had that magical touch in my life whereby my worries and frustration will go away temporary while interacting with her silliness and nonsensical talks.

Another example would be Gorilla Jie, my pillar of support during the time spent with her for that short 3 years period in school. An elder sister that looks out for me, advices me in problems and never fails to care and concern for me.

Well, I do have to apologise to my suicide partner... haha, don't mis-understand that phrase meaning... Yeah, you're not my god-sister and neither am I treating you as one. So, chill girl :).

Currently, I still attached for the third day. It seems to be reaching it's climax soon. I hope it doesn't get worse any further. I just dislike the irritation in the throat and the coughing. Sometimes, I do feel like I am coughing out my heart...

Then maybe Shanny would be able to eat curry chicken soon!! Wahah.

It's just another random blog entry today. I guess being a little childish these days, does affect the inspirational words to write about. Let the Lord decide the topic tomorrow. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home