04 May 2008

Hot hot hot... Singapore is getting hotter and hotter each day! Summer's time is coming...

Anyway, I hate to say this, but... I really dislike the timing that I put myself in most of the time. I am able to create such a happy moment, yet crash it seconds later. It's always the case and it sucks BIG time. What can I do?

So many flaws that can be amended yet, it reminds unchanged. Not now, not in the future periods. God help me!!

In life, there are decisions to make, rules to follow and principles to guide. However, opportunities are always present for people to take it or leave it. There are lots of opportunities in my life... so much so that I felt that I'm giving them up one at a time. Be it for my future career or love life or relationships. If there is a single fool in the world, I guess that's me...

Say for an example, people asked me, why do I want to continue working at Fishy instead of the bank? Then I told them, it's for friends... then I told them the reason for working is for friends mostly. Then again they asked me, why work at the bank on weekends only when the pay is twice? Then I said, it's for the money. Haha, ain't it contradicting?

My guess is that since I've a longer standing relationship with my friends at Fishy, therefore, it's for them... however at the bank, it's only with my classmates and my supervisor. There isn't much choices why I should work there for friends, cos' there isn't much closeness.

Anyway it's confusing and complicated working relationship. When it's time to give up the work, I will do so.

Haha, like bullfighing... Yi Shen Xue says: "Basketball is 3 on 3, however when it comes to relationship, it's 1 on 1. No matter how good your friends are to help you, it's up to the 2 in the relationship to settle it." Omg... I sound so much like my suicide partner. Haha... kidding. Well, I got to agree on that! No matter how difficult the love is going, it all comes down to the 2 person involve in it.

You asked me how does it felt when you tell me stuff about how you feel about that boy?
Yeah honestly, it sucks, as it brings back lots of bitter-sweet memories. However at the same time I'm happy for you as you are happily in love. That's what I replied you. Seriously, I never like being the third party interference in relationship. It sucks... however, the World was made in such a way that love never last forever. There will be a moment that love is lost and never recovered again and at the same time, someone else will appear and stole your heart away. It happen once, twice and I doubt it will stop. I guess, there's no way it's going to stick with me ...

The time's never right, I guess. Thus, that's why I hope the time will just pass by quickly till I return to the dust. The World is never a place worth living unless there's a motive behind it. Be it for someone, for something or for a belief that it will change for the better.

Looking at the World today, where money and oil rules and all others fails. It's sad to see that coming. Argh, it's so frustrating in life to see money as the root of all evilness, where families break up because of a blardy will and distribution of wealth... where brothers kill each other for the sake of wealth... where friendship are destroyed due to money. Why?

Am I just part of this group of insane people? Greedy and thoughtless arseholes that feel money and live money and eat money as though it will grant them power in life? It's not communism thinking that all should be equal in life. Neither is it the rich gets richer and poor gets poorer in life kinda mentality. It's just that life is more than just riches and power.

A rich man can be the poorest man on Earth in other aspects of life, whereas a poor man can be the richest man on Earth too. It's the kinda question, whether the chick came first or the egg? It's stupid. I do wish that in my social circle at least, there aren't anyone that is guilty of the thoughts of 'stealing' other's money. If it's money, earn it using your own effort, not the effort of others. Even if you have to distribute tasks to others to do in order to earn that money, ensure that the person assisting is well-paid based on his assistance.

Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home