07 May 2008

Haven't been sleeping well these days.. lots of late nights trying to complete my tutorials and other matters. Of cos' there's distraction such as my anime watching and manga reading... I found a new buddy who is also interested in both hobbies, he's dolphin!! Woah! I think Jedi would love him too, as he is also a Star Wars die-hard fan.

Anyway, Turtle was 'scolding' me that night. For about an hour, right? Haha, she's been asking me to try to confess my feelings to the girl I like and not to make the mistakes I made in the past relationship. Haiyo, she sounds like a granny... haha no worries, I will not be left on the shelves one. Either I marry early or I die early... haha

Anything interesting about Singapore currently? Except for the weather temperature increasing and the on-off showers now and then... There aren't much of a serious thing going on.

I so looking forward to December this year end. She's coming back!! Yeah yeah yeah... haha I told her that since I do not have any girlfriend(s) [haha kidding eh, I'm not so lucky one, unlike one of the Kiddies eh...], I would book those days off, to go out with her and the gang to have fun. Puffer fish, that's her name. Cos' she could do the opening and closing of her lips while her mouth is 'blown' up. I can still remember that face of hers.

Counting down to Hillsongs United Concert... not exactly counting down for the concert but on her reply to see if she's going. I do not know why I still hold on... Mei mei was psycho-ing me to give her up. I guess sometimes, when we tried so hard to keep in contact that ensure that our friendship remains, it's not as easy as it seems. The last time I went out with her was during the last Hillsongs United Concert in 2006. Every time the train would go past Redhill MRT station, my eyes would search for her. Even a glimpse of her would satisfy my heart that she's there physically. Haha, 2 years plus that I've been travelling to school and not once did I manage to see her physically. Maybe within one more year, it might work??

To my suicide partner, before anything happens, haha cool down first... take 3 long breathe (of cos' please exhale too!!) and sit down and chill. Hehe... pray that you recover instantly!!
Anyway, whatever you want to do in front of me... simple thing is just to be yourselves. No need to loosen out if you do not want to, do not need to break down if you want to, do not need to carry the burden unnecessary as even Jesus said, " that He'll take away the Yoke and ensure you are free from any burden in life"... Don't ask me why I'm doing all these for you... It's just based on my sixth sense or more like gut feeling. It may last, it maybe just for a short period of time. Whatever it is, I do treasure it... regardless the outcome of the friendship. :) Wahh touching right, don't tear ok! nor don't laugh till you drop!!

Okay, DPC 08 is coming and it's going to get busier! I need volunteers!! Kiddies, on or off? Waiman, pizzas eh!! :)

"Have you ever thought for a moment that I might fall in love with you, girl?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home