31 May 2008

Guess what... I'm in camp now. And I'm like 13 hrs away from my first common test paper (Investment). Sadly but really... it sucks to have a paper on a Saturday afternoon, over the weekend.

It's one hell of a week for me... sleeping later and later each day... burning my life away and it will not be any better for the next two weeks. Anyway, it's been on-going for about 3 years now. It's really cool sometimes, yet tiring.

The leaders council are now in the room watching Meet The Spartans. Well, another leaders gathering to enjoy the presence of each other as well as to bond the brotherhood too. Our leaders ranging from a going-to-be-father to a young rebel. A mixed of personality being from gentle to super aggressive (me?) haha.

Anyway to my suicide date... haha showing weakness to others maybe be bad sometimes... however not all the times. Being confident is always good. As being confident, you will influence peers and friends around you. It's really cool to see friends around you sharing the joy and happiness each day. That's life... live it, feel it and be happy about it. Nothing is more negative than feeling negative about matters.

To that little girl... saying that those words, may seem foolish however I mean it. I may not know what actions to take for now, or... i may never know what to do. Seriously, I need a guide for dummies: love relationship. Waha. Maybe?

Inspiration of the day: Hmmm haha one life, live it.

Reason being that God gave us one life... although I know that some beliefs may say that there are after-life and previous lives... however, today at present, you gonna live your life fully and happily. It ain't easy on this unfair and unjust world. However, we always make do with what we have or work for what we want to achieve.

I was taught through my years in secondary school, through the motto of "We believe we can achieve". I followed that through my N levels and O levels. And am still following through in my life.

So live your life. Be yourself. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home