25 May 2008

Awesome Awesome Awesome... That's the kinda moment I needed between those heavy load of work I'm facing each day. Hillsongs really blow my mind away with 3 hours of non-stop hits and praising and worshipping. Let's say that I'm not really a church-goer... however come to Hillsongs... I'm absolutely a fan.

Well, I do see some weird stuff happening at the concert though... take for an example. A couple, as young as 13 to 14 years old, PDA-ing in front of me. The boy's hands was totally all over of the girl's body. Plus... underage smoking... I was kinda pissed at the sight. However, my cousin told me... God loves them too. That made me think, yeah, since God can forgive and love them... me being a heavenly brother to them, should do so too. So I just kept my gap shut.

Anyway, the night was always so great to experience Hillsongs. Jumping, shouting, singing, praising, worshipping, fellowship, cousin-ship (if there is such a word) and brotherhood. Haha. one-of-a-kind family activity that I hope will continue.

Well... to my buddy. I do not know what's happening to your life now. Why you're always so uptight with your financial or your problems. Maybe, I didn't know it at all in the first place. Whatever it is, I'm doing this willingly... I do not know why but it's just instinct or maybe God that's telling me... go ahead and help her. But understand that it's helping you and only you, not anyone else that you intend to help. It's no longer what it used to be... it's a new beginning among us again.

Well, i know this one crazy girl that had her leg injured coz' she was so overworked and loaded. Yet die die also wants to carry on with her already packed activities. (That's so singlish). Anyway whatever it is... she's really one crazy suicide partner... or some might call her 'my hot date?' haha.

It's fun to be so free in life sometimes... not meaning about relationship but, to make time to do things that you will live not regretting for.

Anyway dearest wombat, it's a lame excuse to date a girl out using that one liner again. A1 to bring her out... tried that before boy... it never works. haha I still remembered your method of asking Ms Panda's handphone number. What did ya say again... Can I have your number please, you cannot say no. Haha... that's one ultimate liner that I will never use for a girl. I think I will scare any girl for that. Anyway, good try... let me give you a pat on your back the next time I see you.

Ok, to that little girl that I was teasing with on Saturday afternoon, about say that if you and your boy are getting together, I might not have a chance already. Well... I guess Hippo knows who's that. I might have already lost that chance in the first place.

Anyway, Good luck and have faith to those kiddies and peeps, who are going to face their 'O' level MT examinations tomorrow. Mine was long gone... no worries... to make things better, I've got D7 for it. :) haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home