11 September 2007

Day 0 ... What will it be?

Day 0 has finally arrived... What will it be??

I met up with her finally face to face after a week. It was both a happy yet weird occasion for me... For a starter, I was afraid yet joyful to see her. I didn't know what her answer is yet. But based on the afternoon sms, I was hoping for a positive sign... I am a dumbo at love, so don't blame me to catch wrong signals.

My fear was totally relieve when I realise what her answer was... Thank God. I just pray that I will not lose her again somehow.

I would like to thank a special person who encouraged me during this period of time. It's none other than ... (Drum beats dum dum dum..) Missy. I shall not name her. Just call her Missy thats all. Well, she is not your ideal kind of love consultant. But a daughter of God like her, the holy spirit was flowing.

I love you... thats all I got to say. And this is for you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home