07 September 2007

4 More days to Go...

4 more days to go.... seems like a long, long time to pass on without You. So without anyone to share my activities with, I just have to blog it down somewhere.

Today is the second day of my job assignment at Natixis.

Well, I was there earlier than usual as my Dad sent me to work. So I sat at the 'crossroads' and watched the early morning show called NEWS. It was rather entertaining as you see people rushing for work, while others that sat down and watched the NEWS, like me. Then I went up and did the usual stuff that Roslan, Zul and Mike taught me yesterday. The ladies were like, "Wah so early ar, we have not prepare yet!!'. There wasn't much in the morning to do, however ... ...

Around 11 plus, I had to go to Ministry of Manpower (MOM) to help one of the staff to settle his work permit. It took me freaking 1 hour plus to just see the counter lady. And had to return back in the afternoon to collect it. Luckily, there were lowyers talking and I was there listening to their stories and arguments. On my way back to the office, a Job Agent called me to ask if I am willing to work as a temporary accountant at a Japanese Logistic Company near Changi. I was okay, but the condition is that there must be someone to train me in my job scope. The agent was kinda postive on it, so I thought, why not give it a try? So I accepted his offer.

When I went back to office, I finally ate lunch!! Woah! Haha I'm not a very lunch person, so its rarity! And did receptionist again till late noon. By then, there were several mails to be sent around, so I was using my map again to orienteer myself around. I 'visited' several places such as BNP Paribas, MAS, UOB and some others that I forgot. Well it was an eye-opener to talk to these people and see how they operate.

Finally, I went back to the office, kinda drench in my sweat due to the brisk walking and hot sunny weather (AMEN, thank you Lord for not raining!!) Yeap, the people at the office are fun to chat with, friendly and super duper helpful. Although, I have got to admit, I was expecting office ladies to look good, but, I guess they are too stress to even bother to check on their looks. Just nice would do for them!

Met Aunty Kelly, Hannah, Imm and Ah Bao for dinner at Raffles City BK!! I was like, 'Wah liao eh => something like what the hell', You guys came all the way here to just have dinner at BK?! But it was good though, as we chatted like never before and we were actually meeting a long-lost uncle. Not the kinda old beard uncle with a walking stick (no offence to those out there!). But he was young, like many of my other uncles! His name is John and he works in an F&B line as well. (I shall not name, just in case) Well he is friendly, kinda easy to talk with, and like my other uncles. Super smart in their own ways. So we just chat and chat till around 11 plus p.m. before heading home.

On my way back, my brother told me about his friend (a guy) keeps telling him about the girls being mad at him and that the girl he likes, now hated him. I was like, why do you have to listen to all these from your friend. Never mind what others say, just go for it! When you love someone, what others say is only going to be a barrier for you if you keeps listening to them. Follow your heart. Well kinda true to a certain extent, right??

I can't resist not keeping in touch. I don't know why? I tried to keeps things the way they are before, but ... it seems that nothing works. My cousin was having a hard time trying to figure out about this senior girl of his. I told him the same, just go for it! And both of us got a common thing that we dislike. That is to message or call someone, but the person not replying at all.

As I am typing now, temptation is still there. I am deciding whether to call. But the chances are... she would either doesn't pick up my call or... even if she answered... it wouldn't sound pleasant. It is the kinda sound signalling to you such as, 'Why are you calling me anyway .... (sianzz)??' My answer will be simple. It's because I still care!

4 more days to go... lets just pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home