09 September 2007

2 more days to go

2 more days more to go... seriously, this type of waiting is not for the weak hearted person. It takes a lot of courage and resilience to conquer temptation and wondrous thoughts.

I've just returned from Eagles Campfire and a meeting with Jedi and his followers. We were practically talking nonsense and sharing stories instead of planning for a hike for the tenderfoots. It takes my mind off lots of stuff though, but when it touches the topic about ladies and wives. It brings back lots of memories.

And just to add more salt to the wound, I was switching around the television shows and there it is... A Jacky Wu Show called "I guess, I guess, I guess guess guess". The most painful part of the show was showing 5 couples coming out and the celebrities have to guess which couple is not together anymore. And when the host finally said who was the one. The lady started to tear, which she mention about past sayings that she told the guy before. I was like ... WHY? and I off the television and started to blog instead.

I am hoping she will accept my date out on Tuesday. It will be Day 0 on that day. I would really like to tell her that before she tell me her decision. Lets just go out as a date. If it is meant to be the last, let it be a memorable one. If it is not (which I am really praying for), it will be a fresh start for me and her. Lets just hope sista was right about what she said. If she was right, I will treat her out and thank her for her advice. However, if she was wrong, I would thank her for encouraging me while at the same time adding spice and salt to my wound.

Less than 72 hrs left to go. Felt like D-day to me... I felt like my heart and mind is going to explode at any moment. But nevertheless, I still have to put up a brave front, to avoid suspicion among my buddies, family members and others. This is especially so if I am going to work temporary in some company.

Well lessons learnt so far in a relationship,

1) Never be late
2) Don't be just a good boy/ girl
3) Expectations are just another form of barriers and what you hope to turn that person into, which is wrong
4) Pressure works for good purposes, not bad ones.
5) Stay focus, even though it is kinda difficult for everyone to do so.
6) Stay quiet at the right time and voice it out at the right time. When he/ she is happy, make them more happy. Only after that, then break the bad news.
7) Control means to control yourself, not controlling the other party. Everyone has free will to do what they want to do. Of coz immoral and unfaithful stuff are not included in the package.
8) Most importantly, love the person for their differences but allow common interest and topics keep you guys going in a relationship. Talking always helps to understand the other person more. Keep quiet all the time is just preventing love to occur.

Yeap. My mind is going in whirls now. I am just gonna stop here and see what comes up next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home